Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thing twelve



This was fun. I can't see myself using this a whole lot. It takes a lot of time and I just can't sit in front of the computer that long. Is that one of those things like "If it's too loud, you're too old"?

I probably wouldn't be much involved in communities. I like my communication face to face or at least ear to ear (phone. I do worry about kids spending so much time "alone" in front of the computer. I see too many kids these days who seem to lack real communication skills. (Oh geeze another old admission)

1 comment:

  1. Like any tool, moderation is best. In time, you may find 1 or 2 widgets that help students. Reality is that Web 2.0 is part of their lives like the phone is to us. The beauty of this is that
    "we don't know what we don't know" (Socrates)
    . But 23 Things makes it a great journey, doesn't it...

    ReplyDelete